30 July 2012

Playlist: George FM 'In The Pocket' Sun 29 July














I was joined in the studio this week by my good mate Jay Jeffrey, and we threw down an all 45s selection featuring plenty of soulful funk and much more besides. You can listen back to this show here. Enjoy.

Bongmaster Inc. | Brothers & Sisters
J Rawls Presents Liquid Crystal Project | A Tribute To Dilla
J Dilla | Dirty Crushin'
Dam Funk | When 80mph Feels Like 20
* Nora King | Song 2
* The Danish Jazz Maffia Big Band with Marlena Baumann | Never, Never, Never Love A Married Man
* John Edwards | How Can I Go On Without You?
* Ann Sexton | You're Losing Me
* Deloris Ealy & The Roadrunners Band | It's About Time I Made A Change
Rare Earth | (I Know) I'm Losing You
Sugar Pie Desanto | Git Back
Soft Touch | Plenty Action
The Sunlightsquare Latin Combo | I Believe In Miracles
* Wizdom | So In Love
* Gwen McRae | Love Insurance
Stevie Wonder | All Day Sucka
D'Angelo | Use Me
The Dynamic Set with Liam Bailey | When Will They Learn?
* Danser's Inferno | Sombre Guitar
* Elizabeth Shepherd | Circles
* Dr John | Right Place, Wrong Time
The Haggis Horns with John McCallum | Hot Damn!
Aiff | Watergirls
Speak Low | Thriller
* Deniece Williams | Free
* Third World | Dancing On The Floor
Recloose | Mana's Bounce
*Yarbrough & Peoples | Don't Stop The Music
* Stevie Wonder | I Love Every Little Thing About You
Quantic & His Combo Barbaro | Linda Morena

Tracks marked with an * selected by Jay Jeffrey

No comments:

Post a Comment