03 July 2011

George FM Playlist Sunday 3 July "In The Pocket with 90"














I, Ced with Coultrain | Love... Meaning
Electric Wire Hustle | Experience
Isaac Aesili with Rachael Fraser | I'm All In
Wildcookie | Jackson Miles
James Brown & Earl Falconer | Traffic
Common with Erykah Badu, Pharrell & Q-Tip | Come Close (Quiroga remix)
Owusu & Hannibal | Blue Jay
Oneself | Unfamiliar Places
DJ Mitsu The Beats with Dwele | Right Here
Bebel Gilberto | Baby (Yam Who? Uptown Jazz Safari rework)
Andre Orefjaro with May Yamani | Cookin'
Jimmy Smith | Root Down (And Get It)
Masters At Work with George Benson | You Can Do It (Baby)
4 Hero with Terry D | Superwoman (Where Were You When I Needed You?)
Al Green | I'm Glad You're Mine
Raphael Saadiq | Skyy, Can You Feel Me?
The Whatnauts | Soul Walking
Curtis Mayfield | Pusherman
Ooft! | Mazin'
Tina Turner | I Can't Stand The Rain (Rayko edit)

No comments:

Post a Comment