12 June 2011

George FM Playlist Sunday 12 June "In The Pocket with 90"











Chocolate Milk | Video Queen
Ish | Don't Stop
Chemise | She Can't Love You
Mtume | Green Light
Lamont Dozier | Going Back To My Roots
Esther Williams | I'll Be Your Pleasure
China Burton | You Don't Care (About Our Love)
Jeanette "Lady" Day | Come Let Me Love You (Shep's Master Mix)
Donna McGhee | You Should Have Told Me (Discomix)
Richard John Smith | Baby's Got Another
Isaac Hayes | Pursuit Of The Pimpmobile (Onur Engin edit)
Sipho Mabuse | Break Dance (LaBaron edit)
Blackwell | Boogie Down & Mess Around
The Cool Notes | I Wanna Dance (Norty Boy edit)

1 comment:

  1. Loved the Lamont dozier Going Back to My Roots long long version and Richard John Smith too. Only other person I have ever heard play that on the wireless is a good-loooking Pommy hunk. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete