13 December 2010

George FM Playlist Sun 12th Dec 2010

? - Mysteries Of The World
? - I Thought It Was You
Disconet - A Taste Of Honey/Boogie Oogie Oogie
Azymuth - Dear Limmertz
Aurra - Such A Feeling (LeBaron edit)
Pleasure - Joyous
Harold Jackson & The Jackson Brothers - Freedom Riders
Big Mama Thornton - They Call Me Big Mama
Teddy (Mr Bear) Macrae & His Orchestra - Hi Fi Baby
Tammi Terrell - All I Do Is Think About You
Ned Doherty - Give It Up For Love*
The Reverend Al Green - I Got What You Need*
The Spinners - It's A Shame
Fat Larry's Band - Act Just Like You Know
Yarbrough & Peoples - Don't Stop The Music (Professor La Croix edit)
Skipworth & Turner - Thinking About Your Love*
Michael Caprini - I Believe In Miracles*
Don Ray - Got To Have Loving
Louis La Roche with Ad-Apt - Missing You
Crown Heights Affair - Dreamin' A Dream (Frico edit)
Lois Johnson - Be Mine (Coppa edit)*
Love Bizarre - I Want You For Myself*

It was a great pleasure to be joined in the George FM studio by my good mate Jay "Fat Albert" Jeffrey, who spun all of the tunes with an * next to their names above. Nice one, squire! Thanks for your ears, everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment