24 October 2010

George FM Playlist 24th October 2010

Even though I was only way from the airwaves for a week, I missed it like crazy. Does that mean love the limelight? I reckon I simply enjoy sharing my Sundays with you, good listener.

And what a Sunday it has been! The long Labour Weekend here in NZ has been kind to us. We've had gorgeous sunshine here in the AK, and my veges have been responding exceptionally. Fret not, I shall keep you posted with all my exciting gardening news...

Being a long weekend, I (mistakenly, as it turns out) didn't play any ads during the show today, so it's a little longer than the usual. Huzzah!

Freddie Cruger with Desmond Foster | Something Good (12") [Raw Fusion]
Jaylib | The Red (inst.) (12") [Stones Throw]
Amp Fiddler | I Believe In You (Jaylib remix) (12") [Genuine]
Collen & Webb | Golden (Tighten Jill Up) (12") [GAMM]
Eddie Harris with Carole Kaye | Bold & Black (remix) (12") [Up Above]
Lumidee | Uh Oh (Bollywood remix) (12") [Mister Tibbs]
Oscar Sharp with Melo | Runaway (LP Inside Scandinavia) [Raw Fusion]
Macadamia Cuts | Little Space Odyssey (12") [White]
Andy Gibb | Shadow Dancing (7") [Interfusion]
Jermaine Jackson | Little Girl Don't You Worry (7") [Motown]
Speak Low | Thriller (7") [Marula Soulfood]
The Lions | Think (About It) (12") [Ubiquity]
Butch Cassidy Sound System | Cissy Strut (12") [Fenetik]
Patchworks & Mr Day | Brothers On The Slide (7") [Favourite]
Marvin Gaye | What's Goin' On? (Truth & Rights remix) (7") [Al Fingers]
Nostalgia 77 with Alice Russell | Seven Nation Army (12") [Tru Thoughts]
Son Of Dave | Low Rider (7") [Kartel]
This Kid Named Miles | Ring Of Fire (7") [Alatac]
Sugar Pie Desanto | Git Back (7") [Luv n' Haight]
L.A. Carnival | Blind Man (7") [Now Again]
The Bamboos | Tighten Up (7") [Kay-Dee]
The Bamboos with Megan Washington | King Of The Rodeo (7") [Tru Thoughts]
Sunlightsquare Latin Combo | I Believe In Miracles (7") [Sunlightsquare]
Aiff | Akwaaba (7") [Unique]
Quantic & His Combo Barbaro | Linda Morena (7") [Tru Thoughts]
Linda Lyndell | What A Man (LP Soul Sides) [Zealous]
Lowrell | Overdose Of Love (7") [AVI]
Syl Johnson | Goodie Goodie Good Times (7") [EPI]
Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings | How Long Do I Have To Wait For You? (7") [Daptone]
Beat Assailant | Hard Twelve (LP Good Times 5) [Resist]

No comments:

Post a Comment