19 July 2010

George FM Playlist 18th July 2010

Maddslinky with Omar | Special
Weekend Inc. | Take It Easy (Breakdown Dub)
Rhythm Skaters | Ready For Skating (Frico edit)
Crown Heights Affair | Dreamin' A Dream (Frico edit)
Teddy Pendergrass | The More I Get (The More I Want) (Frico edit)
Joe Quartermain | So Much Trouble In My Mind (South City Allstars edit)
Chic | Soup For One (Frico edit)
Smoove & Turrell | You Don't Know
Night Dubber | Loose Boogie (King Onkyo edit)
From Russia With Love | Love In The City (Vladimir The Russian edit)
Jan Leslie Holmes | I'm Your Superman (DJ Spinna remix)
M.I.A. | XXXO
M.I.A. | Born Free
The Roots with Joanna Newsom | Right On
Maddslinky with Tawiah | Further Away
Electric Wire Hustle | Gimme That Kinda
Style Council | Long Hot Summer
Seu Jorge & Almaz | Everybody Loves The Sunshine
Curtis Mayfield | Keep On Pushing (South City Allstars edit)

No comments:

Post a Comment